Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations Set Forth by ICON Park
Please be mindful that while the Orlando Wine Festival is going on, many other businesses are still open for operating. To participate in the Orlando Wine Festival, all attendees need to purchase tickets and receive wristbands/lanyards, etc. If you do not possess these, you will be asked to leave.
Below are the Rules & Regulations of ICON Park – Please read
ICON Park™ Visitation Terms and Conditions
Welcome aboard The Wheel and the ICON Park complex. As we strive to deliver a safe and iconic visit to all, we ask Guests boarding our attraction or visiting the property to adhere to these rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the ICON Park attraction entry point or anywhere on the ICON Park complex. The Wheel reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny entry to the attraction or the property to any individual(s).
- ICON Park reserves the right to refuse any bag, parcel or other items onto the attraction, and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times on the property and attraction. As a courtesy to others, modest dress is expected of all Guests, and revealing or offensive clothes (as defined by ICON Park in its sole discretion) are not considered appropriate.
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is not allowed in the Terminal Building, nor on the attraction platform nor in the attraction cabs.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to ride The Wheel attraction or enjoy the ICON Park complex.
- ICON Park is not responsible for lost/stolen tickets or replacements. The Wheel will not issue or replace tickets from unauthorized sellers. Operating hours subject to change without notice. Guests should visit www.iconparkorlando.com for operating hours, attractions admission guidelines and ICON Park terms and conditions. Unless otherwise noted, ticket valid one year from date of issue.
The following items may not be brought onto The Wheel attraction or within the ICON Park complex:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased at The Wheel itself, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Strollers larger than 36″x 52″ (92cm x 132cm).
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61cm x 38cm x 46cm) on The Wheel attraction.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an Electronic Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36″ (92cm) in width and 52″ (132cm) in length.
- Weapons of any kind or items which could be used as weapons
- Folding chairs.
- Large tripods and commercial-grade photography gear for purposes of commercial shooting without permission from ICON Park Media Relations.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals e.g., dogs and miniature horses. Service animals must remain on a physical leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. (More details in our Service Animal Policy.)
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial, political or religious purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Feeding any animals in the park, including birds.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of The Wheel or any associated facility within the ICON Park complex.